To protect yourself and others, the ADH recommends:
- Get the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Practice physical distancing. Avoid close contact with others, especially those who are sick, by keeping at least 6 feet between you and others.
- If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 or develop a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, seek testing. Testing is available in many locations, including ADH Local Health Units.
- Wear a face covering when you are exposed to non-household members and physical distancing cannot be assured. Click here to read the requirements.
*Last updated 6/23/21, 5:40pm
- NEW: COVID-19 Vaccine Incentives | Spanish
- UPDATE: Face Coverings Guidance
- NEW: CDC Mask Guidance for Fully Vaccinated Individuals | Graphic
- NEW: Alert for Travelers from India
- NEW: Vaccine call-line: 1-800-985-6030
- NEW: Proof of Negative COVID-19 Test Required for Passengers Arriving in the United States
- ALERT: COVID-19 Guidance for Schools | Resource Call Center 1-833-353-6050
- Click here for more information in our interactive COVID-19 dashboard.
- Click here for the Governor's Weekly COVID-19 Press Briefings
- Click here for Health Guidances
- Click here for the CDC Travel Planner to see restrictions in place in other locations
- Educational Institutions Reports
- Contact Tracing
- COVID-19 Positive Test Support Groups
- State of Arkansas COVID-19 website
- Rules Suspended Due to COVID-19 Public Health Emergency Under EO20-06
- ADH news releases
- COVID-19 Media Library
**For best performance, please avoid using Internet Explorer
For additional assistance or questions, call the ADH COVID-19 Call Center at 1-800-803-7847, or email ADH.CoronaVirus@arkansas.gov. For immediate quarantine and isolation sheltering needs for homeless or displaced individuals, please call 501-661-2136.