What do I need to know about vaccine recommendations?
- Everyone aged 5 years and older should get 1 dose of the updated Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine to protect against serious illness from COVID-19.
- People who are moderately or severely immunocompromised may get additional doses of the updated COVID-19 vaccine.
- Children aged 6 months–4 years need multiple doses of COVID-19 vaccines to be up to date, including at least 1 dose of updated COVID-19 vaccine.
- COVID-19 vaccine recommendations will be updated as needed.
How can I get the vaccine?
Eligible Arkansans can make an appointment with a vaccine provider. Vaccine clinics and events may also be available in your area through hospitals, health care providers, or your worksite. Click here for a list of clinics. You can also find locations by going to vaccines.gov.
Please see the CDC recommendations here.
- Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- CDC Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccination
- COVID-19 Vaccine and Pregnancy | Spanish
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Ages 6 Months to 11 Years | Spanish
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Ages 6 Months to 11 Years | Spanish
- Comirnaty COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet
- Spikevax COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet
- Vaccine Safety Monitoring
- Understanding mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines
Resources for Providers
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Program Provider Agreement
- COVID-19 Immunization Consent Form
- COVID-19 Vaccine Program Enrollment Instructions
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers